Candlemaking - No More Fragrance Oil Waste...
- Easy Wick Centering
- Wick Placement
- Wick Holder
- Fragrance Oil Measurements
- No More Fragrance Oil Waste
- Easy Clean-up
- Candle Fixes
A great way to measure out your fragrance oils without having to waste a single drop is to pour it directly into your melted wax mixture. You will need to purchase a scale with the "tare" feature in order for this to work.
- Add Wax to Pour Pot - Weigh and melt your candle wax in your pour pot using either the double broiler method or your Presto Pot.
- Add Additives or Dye - Add your additives (if using any) and dye to your melted candle wax.
- Place Pour Pot on Scale - Place your pour pot containing your melted wax, additives (if using), and dye (if using) onto your scale. Press the "Tare" button to zero the scale out.
- Add Fragrance Oil - Now that the scale is zeroed out you can pour your fragrance oil directly into your pour pot instead of pouring it into a glass and then repouring into your pour pot.
Use this great tip, and you won't waste a single drop of fragrance oil, which will save you a lot of money in the long run. Plus it's one less glass you'll need to clean up.